Balance Early Education is a childcare centre located in Bathurst, NSW. Balance Early Education positions itself as more than an education and childcare service, it is a place to BE, BELONG AND BECOME. The centre provides a wide variety of services including the Garden-to-Gourmet Program, Nutritious meals prepared on-site daily and sustainably sourced materials. The centre believes children should have a healthy respect for, and understanding of, the world around them.
Childcare Concepts Marketing were first approached by Balance Early Learning when the centre was still under development. As a new childcare centre, it was essential to create a website the represented the brand and it’s key messaging, but that also stood out from its competition. The website also needed to provide prospective parents key information about the centre and its service.
- Our Marketing Managers met with Balance Early Learning to ascertain their needs.
- Balance Early Learning required a website that could be easily maintained and had easy functionality which allowed centre staff to share updates themselves.
- The Graphic Design team created an initial concept for the website and our Website Developer created an implementation plan.
- This stage included making key designs, including such things as: which website platform is used (WordPress for selected for usability), what imagery is required, what content is required, any core functionality that may be required (such as the animated bee that flies around on the homepage).
- Our Marketing Managers then presented the concept to Balance Early Learning
- Once approved, our Website Developer began the build of the website.
- As part of the build process, Initial Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) was completed on the website to ensure the website appears on Google and could be found by potential families.
- The website was presented to Balance Early Learning.